IncarNATION Ministries is committed to protecting the privacy of our donors. We value our donors’ trust and recognize that maintaining this trust requires that we be open and accountable in our treatment of the Personal Information that you choose to share with us. We do not trade, rent or sell the names of our valued supporters.
The following principles reflect our pledge to safeguard our donors’ Personal Information.
- We are accountable for your Personal Information.“Personal Information” is any information that can be used to distinguish, identify or contact a specific individual. This information includes whether an individual has donated to IncarNATION Ministries, how much has been donated and an individual’s private contact information. Business contact information and certain publicly available information, such as names, addresses and telephone numbers that are published in telephone directories, are not considered personal information.We keep the Personal Information that you provide to us in strict confidence.Our employees sign confidentiality agreements and safeguards are in place to ensure that the information is not accessed, disclosed or shared more widely than is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was gathered. We also take measures to ensure the integrity of this information is maintained and to prevent its being lost or destroyed. Individuals may access their personal information at any time to ensure that it is correct and current.Where we choose to have certain services (such as some fundraising and processing services) provided by third party providers, we select the service providers very carefully. We take all reasonable precautions to ensure that the service provider protects your Personal Information.
- We collect, use and disclose personal information for the purposes that we identify to you.When IncarNATION Ministries collects Personal Information directly from individuals, the Ministry identifies the purposes for which personal information is collected at or before the time of collection. These purposes include: fundraising, the administration the donations, providing information about the activities of the Ministry, compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and to ask for support in our mission.
- We obtain your consent to collect, use or disclose your Personal Information.We collect, use or disclose your Personal Information with your permission. Your permission may be expressed orally, in writing or may be implied, and you may give it to us orally, electronically or in writing. You may limit or opt-out of future contact by IncarNATION Ministries by contacting us at email@example.com or 1-800-854-3499.
- We limit the collection of your personal information.We limit the collection of Personal Information to that which is necessary for the purposes identified. Personal Information will be collected only by fair and lawful means.
- Accuracy of Personal Information.We rely on our donors to provide us with accurate Personal Information. To change or modify any Personal Information previously provided to the Ministy, write to us at: Donor Inquiries, IncarNATION Ministries Box 16, Station L Winnipeg, MB R3H 0Z4 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We safeguard your Personal Information.Personal Information is protected with security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information.We use password protocols and secure websites to protect Personal Information we receive when an online donation is made. Our software is routinely updated to maximize protection of such information.
- We allow you to access your Personal Information.You may ask us whether we hold any personal information about you. You can see that information and ensure that it’s accurate by contacting the Privacy Officer at IncarNATION Ministries Box 16, Station L Winnipeg, MB R3H 0Z4 or send an email to email@example.com.
Contacting InarNATION Ministries.
Questions, comments and concerns regarding the handling of Personal Information may be directed to the Privacy Officer at IncarNATION Ministries Box 16, Station L Winnipeg, MB R3H 0Z4 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To limit or opt-out of future contact by IncarNATION Ministries send a letter to Box 16, Station L Winnipeg, MB R3H 0Z4 or an email to email@example.com.